Monday, March 29, 2010

new favorite song

i jumped on the beach house train very late. i know people were talking/blogging about them years ago, but i just got out of a years-long phase in which i didn't seek out new music/bands. sure, i'd buy new releases by bands i already liked, but i really didn't get into many "new" bands. anyway...this song kills me.  i am really looking forward to seeing them next month. Ticket info here


PS: thinking about starting a music-only blog/memoir-ish thing in which i recount my past concert and musical experiences. would you read it? i think i need a more focused topic and some sort of goal. just like julie & julia (HA!)

1 comment:

The Blonde Mule said...

John just downloaded this album. We listened to it driving to GA the other day. I really like it. I may try & go to their show, too. I'll let you know if I get tickets.