Monday, September 28, 2015

Becalmed Sewn Goods and Quilts


I have decided to "re-brand" my sewing and quilting under a new name, Becalmed Sewn Goods and Quilts. I started Panda Parables prior to being a quilter - in the early days, I posted random things here and there, recipes and travel reviews. And over the past 4 years, it's evolved to a being a place where I catalog and write about the quilts I make and not much else. I will keep this blog around but probably won't post to it very often (unless we go on a rad vacation and I feel inclined to write about it...)...But I didn't post often to begin with, so....

For the 10 of you who "follow" me, thanks! I hope you visit Becalmed. Expect to see quilts, quilts and more quilts.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Nancy Angel said...

Are you looking to activate amazon primevideo.com/mytv in your device without any hassles? You need a correct primevideo.com/mytvlink account in order to setup your device.

Pharma online said...

Purchase ambien online quick delivery.Buy Ambien Online, Sleeping Disorders treatment.
Ambien USA Pharmacy at Your administration! Purchase Ambien online with US-US conveyance and expedited service. Zolpidem online accessible.
Ambien Online is a tranquilizer that advances sound rest for the duration of the evening.